Hi, I’m Haile (pronunciation: haɪlə).
My interests outside computer science are primarily philosophy and economics.
I’m currently reading: Designing Data Intensive Systems and The Go Programming Language
I am always looking for great recommendations! via github or twitter
- Learn you some erlang (for great good!) [up next]
- Erlang in Anger [March | ‘23 (hopefully)]
- crafting interpreters [April ‘23]
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman [‘23|planned]
- How to Design Programs [‘23|planned]
Metaprogramming Elixir[February ‘23] Programming Ecto[January ‘23] The little Ecto Cookbook[January ‘23]
Concurrent data processing in elixir[December ‘22] the rust book[August ‘22] cryptography basics[July - August ‘22][incomplete/revist] existentialism is a humanism[July ‘22] elixir in action[July ‘22] how to solve it - George Pólya[June ‘22][due for re-read] algorithms and data structure basics[March - June ‘22]