Hi, I’m Haile (pronunciation: haɪlə).
I currently work at juice, I was previously at buycoins, now hellicarrier. Before that, I went off to get a degree in chemical engineering, and I learned I like writing code a lot more than solving differential equations.
I’m currently exploring:
- building with rust and elixir
- prometheus, kubernetes and docker
- observability and instrumentation (open telemetry & grafana)
My interests outside computer science are primarily philosophy and economics. My current bookshelf is:
- Erlang in Anger [September]
- The little Ecto Cookbook [September]
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman [August][Backlog]
I am always looking for great recommendations! via github or twitter
Stuff I’ve done/read recently: